threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Greetings From Mini Truckin'!

Greetings From Mini Truckin'!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3113
replies 37
following 35

JohnMataJr   +1y
Hey guys! It's John from MT. Just wanted to pop my head in here since I don't come here all too often.

Hope everyone's 2011 has started out great so far. Looking forward to seeing some really cool projects this year, and hoping to hit as many shows as possible...just waiting for the winter to hurry they hell up and pass.

As many of you probably already know, the mag is run by a very small staff. There's me, the editor, our art director, Chris Pasley who lays out all of our stories and designs the cover each month. Kevin Hagan, is our managing editor who preps the text for Chris to lay out, and handles all sorts of ins and outs of advertising and all sorts of other stuff I'm not really jealous of. Our web producer Monica Thompson is pretty much the mastermind behind MiniTruckinweb.com so she surely has lots of work on her plate.

Aside from us four slaving away in our official headquarters in Irvine, Ca, the rest of our team is comprised of freelance photogs and writers, that I'm sure you've bumped into at shows across the nation. We are a small group, but we love what we do, and we hope we are giving you guys the best product possible.

2011 not only marks a brand new calendar year for me to take on as editor, but it is also a year we will be releasing some cool new surprises in the magazine, starting with the April issue, which will be on stands before you know it.

Ok, I just wanted to ramble a little bit. Thanks for listening. Got something to say? Say it here, or hit me up at john.mata@sorc.com.

See ya!
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
MINITRUCKIN' .......................................................................... well over 20+ years of bad ass coverage. THANK YOU ALL!!!
SIKaltima   +1y
Werd!
h8rstyle   +1y
Enjoying every issue that comes out more and more! :TUP: thank you all for making it happen every month
tre5   +1y
Coming to the Bring the Noize show in Feb?
NorthwestS   +1y
Been buying it since 1987 when I bought my truck brand new BTW. Will always buy it. Fresh faces equal fresh changes and new perspectives. Look forward to see what's in store for us. Thanks
JohnMataJr   +1y
--------------------------------------------

tre5 said:

Coming to the Bring the Noize show in Feb?

I've been planning on it!
THROWNSPRKS   +1y
Glad to see ya on here bud. hows next months issue commin along???
BOOGIE79   +1y
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING MINI TRUCKIN!
JohnMataJr   +1y

THROWNSPRKS said:

Glad to see ya on here bud. hows next months issue commin along???

Next month's issue is all wrapped up and has been sent to the printers! Can't wait for everyone to see it!