threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  ESCAPING THE COMPETITION?

ESCAPING THE COMPETITION?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2917
replies 38
following 30

marcus38   +1y
is it just my local stores (Walmart,Kroger, Speedway,etc.), but it seems STREET TRUCKS mag has dominated the shelves. cant find an MT anywhere!! i like ST but am i the only one noticing this trend. they carry TRUCKIN, but no MT. maybe ST is givin them a better deal or sumthin. just hope MT hangs in with the competition!
BAGLESS   +1y
Yup, I noticed the same thing... Cannot find them anywhere by my house either... I'm telling everyone I know to get the current issue;o)...but no dice...:(
driptruck   +1y
It is like that here. I can't find MT. ST is starting to dissipear to, but boy you can find 10 diesel mags?????? I hope MT can make it I have a subscription.
gonz   +1y
mt is all over the walmarts here. idk.
marcus38   +1y
on top of that, i just got my copy today! half a month about gone! usually comes the 30th to the 7th. called MTs circulation dept cause i thought it was lost in the mail. they extended my script another month to make up for it. got me wonderin if i should renew mine in may! they keep sending me renewal offers that cant match their own website. 1 yr $24 vs 1 yr @ $18. ive had one since 2004. hopefully they stay strong for 2011!!
plyrh8r1   +1y
they r all over walmart and 7-11 here
milkshake   +1y
same problem down by us... usually if i look hard enough i can find it at a drug store or food store but not walmart
gravity5   +1y
Can't find them anywhere local, I have been to at least 12 - 15 spots and they all had Street Trucks on the shelf.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Same here! I don't remember the last time I seen MT on the shelves at the store. Always Truckin and ST's though!
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Hastings, walmart, shopko here