Page 1 of 1
Truckin' Magazine \  Before I get any more questions, an explanation:

Before I get any more questions, an explanation:

Truckin' Magazine
views 1070
replies 4
following 4

Brandan   +1y
OK, I screwed up. In my most recent column in Issue #2 I showed a photo of the frame of Jose's crazy unibody Chevy on 30s and explained that, "Jon "Cody" Povarelli is building the truck at Baldy's Custom Cars in Upland, CA." When I wrote that column, the truck was at Baldy's, and Cody was working on getting the frame and suspension reassembled after prepping it for chrome and powdercoat, but that wasn't the whole story.

I've seen this truck a couple of times over the past few two years, in various levels of completion, and I didn't mean to take anything away from SIK Fabrication, where the truck has undergone both it's amazing body and chassis transformation, by not mentioning thier immense contribution to the build. I didn't mean to imply that the entire truck was being built at Baldy's, but I can see now that it reads that way. Cody was using the shop location to spend extra time on the assembly of the chassis to get the truck to SEMA on time.

Due to an unfortunate mishap while moving the truck just before SEMA, and just after coming out of the paint booth, the truck's body required another trip into the booth and didn't make it to Vegas. Fast forward to today and Kevin and the guys at SIK Fabrication are going to have it back soon so that they can finally assemble the truck project in which they've invested so much time, and Jose's pride and joy will finally get the attention it deserves.

I apologize for not giving credit where credit was due. Thanks again to Cody and the guys at Baldy's for letting me come by the shop to get the photos we needed.
Brandan   +1y
I just realized that is a massive photo, haw about this one?
ChadCrissDesign   +1y
is there anymore on this truck?
simple-pleasurez   +1y
is it just me or does that frame have 6 valves? how is this being run...
bill brasky   +1y
4 for the front, 2 for the back
Page 1 of 1