New Chrome Compressor

AUTOLOC
views 7575
replies 14
following 11

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 5/28/2010 5:05:51 PM by Adam_Autoloc

Edited: 5/20/2010 12:23:50 PM by Adam_Autoloc

This is the bad boy of compressors ! With 3.76 CFM , 100% duty-cycle , 200PSI rating and 165-200 psi at 1 minute 30 seconds at $257.50 you can't beat it ! every compressor is fully chromed and has an industry leading 3 year warranty !

http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/helix/details.lasso?itemid=HEXAC6&refid=5008 
Ron

Ron.Perkins@thehoffmangroup.com
foxkid   +1y

link doesn't work
idrgbdy   +1y
is there a dual pack kit price?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 5/20/2010 12:28:25 PM by Adam_Autoloc

Fixed sorry , I was trying to upload the picture also.I was going to put together a deal . I will try to get an answer today.  Ron 
SparkinBlazer   +1y

they look badass, if they work as good as they look, there sick
idrgbdy   +1y
anyone tried these yet?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 5/24/2010 2:14:02 PM by Adam_Autoloc

The records show we have sold just under 500 , so they are out there. Someone has to have them and reply. I have cranked them up in the shop and the are BA ! All the numbers below support the info .200 PSIOil-Less

Weatherproof Filter

Chrome Finish

100% Duty Cycle

3570 RPM Motor

3.76 CFM @ 0 psi

13.25 VDC (40A Max) Amp Draw

87 Sound DB

3-Year Warranty

Toll-Free Tech Support 165-200 PSI in 1 minute 30 seconds    I have been approved to do the duel compressor at $399.99 til the end of the month ! E mail me directly to get this deal. With this set up you save $115.01 !Ron.Perkins@thehoffmangroup.com   
post photo
Uncle Fester   +1y

Beautiful for someone that displays their compressor.  Nice price to, keep up the great deals Ron  
idrgbdy   +1y
if i go to hook up my viair's that are 4 years old (sat for 2 years) and they take a shit, i'm gonna buy this dual combo. i'll know before the end of the month. lol but ya, i hope some users chime in and give their feedback.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Fester it don't matter if you put them under the bed , compare them to other compressors on the market , and a 3 year warranty ! even if you don't know what they look like the performance is top notch , the beauty is free if you want to display them LOL. would look my-T-fine on the ranger. I had to strong arm the boss to get duel under $400. he said post it and see how they sale and we will see if we can continue the deal.   Ron   Ron.Perkins@thehoffmangroup.com