threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  renewed my subscription and then got charged more than advertised?

renewed my subscription and then got charged more than advertised?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2108
replies 20
following 20

automatik23   +1y
i just renewed my subsription for the advertised 34.95 for  2 years trying to help support the mag...and then i got an email confirmation saying im being charged 59.92 for 48 issues...so i call mini truckin and they say i have to just deal with it basically because they cant do anything until after 2 weeks of the renewal date...what the hells up with that shit? anyone wanna chime in and give me some info or help out?
specv02   +1y
Just call ur cc company and say u never authorized the payment they should refund the payment.
TRUBLAZIN   +1y

Mini truckin always  charges it loyal customers more than its new ones. I never renew I just start another subscription.

dragyours2001   +1y

^^^ yup same here.
low99maz   +1y

dont use ur credit card.......just send a check!!
sicsan   +1y

that   magazine gone down hill last 6 years
JTB   +1y
sorry man cant help you out ,i stopped subscribing the first time they started running features on carsjt
specv02   +1y
Seams like all there is adds anymore and about 2 pages of car show coverage....also the max has shrinked in pages half od what truckin is. Yeah whats with the cars bein featured i love bagged cars but its mini truckin really!!!!!!!
low99maz   +1y

at least they r still around unlike sport truck....its a bad time for a specialized mag like that so whatever they got to do to keep goin I give them props.
twistedsdime   +1y

I've never had that issue....but if its that big of a problem(even though its a much better deal) then yea call your Credit Card company and dispute the charge.