threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Where are all the minitruck mags at?

Where are all the minitruck mags at?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2165
replies 20
following 18

Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Ok so I decided I was gonna do my part so I went looking for a mag and I saw an ass load of Truckin mags but they suck in my opinion but I drove all over trying to find MT? Why are they not in many places anymore? Is it there way to get subscribers?
scr8pnyota   +1y

i got a subscrition and dont get mine, think my postman  is a minitrucker the last one i got was 2 months late and all folded and beat up.wal mart use to have em
shellhart   +1y

i see your from memphis   if you live near wolfchase the walmart out there always has mini truckin   check out walmarts though i just know they have them i look at them there before the mailman brings mine to     speaking of which thats pretty shitty  i hear people bitch all the time so heres mine about that   why do we have subscriptions to minitruckin when most of the time and from what people say on here most people can pick them up on news stands before they get to your house   thats pretty shitty in my opinion   minitruckin should do something about that   sorry my rant for the day

nryota   +1y

walmarts about the easiest, some 7-11s. thats about all i know.
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
Yo shellhart I was with DO at the ///RA show and I think I met you. Then you sent me an offer on my car. Believe it or not all walmart has if fuckin truckin and import mags (Both of which I absolutely hate)
shellhart   +1y

damn   well keep checking walmart they will get some  some krogers have them but not all umm trying to think  thats about all i can think of out this way  
slamdtaco   +1y

the walmart near my work recently stopped carrying MT why not go to minitruckinweb.com and subscribe from there will save you the time, trouble, and gas of driving around looking for it
///RELAXED 720   +1y

walmart here has them but i have a subscription & never got the last one (with the green blazer) ....  had to go out & buy  it lol ....
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
I subscribed a year ago sent the $30 for 2 year deal and only got like 8 issues total and sometimes the would double the same issue but different months. Their shipping department sucks ass. I just wanna buy it so I can see which one im getting.
slammedxonair   +1y

i dont ever see them on shelves around here anywhere anymore just wallmart which is like 20 min in every direction. get a subscription its got a better price anyways.