Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Special Thanks (John Jackson) October Mini Truckin

Special Thanks (John Jackson) October Mini Truckin

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2186
replies 14
following 13

iamagearheadru   +1y
I just got my October Issue and want to Say a Huge thank you to John "chicken" Jackson, coverage for Gatordrag was second to none. Also would like to say a special thanks to Mike for making it work month to month....Keep up the great work you guys....I am celebrating 20 years in this hobby and would like to say I truely appreciate everything you guys do on the Day to Day.

Brandon
pugz   +1y

CHICKEN IS THA MAN.
JETSETTER   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by iamagearheadruI just got my October Issue and want to Say a Huge thank you to John "chicken" Jackson, coverage for Gatordrag was second to none. Also would like to say a special thanks to Mike for making it work month to month....Keep up the great work you guys....I am celebrating 20 years in this hobby and would like to say I truely appreciate everything you guys do on the Day to Day. Brandon---------------------------------------------Hobby? I knew B was a part timer! LOL! He didn't even read Mike's Column..... Damint B, read before posting....J/K
post photo
acrochicken   +1y
Hey Brandon you did all the hard work by hosting a great event I just showed up with a camera. Here is a link to the rest of the pics that didnt run including the nsfw salas pics lol   http://notstockphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/8083597_QjdDk#526682173_Gvahe
twistedsdime   +1y

You can always trust John to take some of the GREATEST photos known to mankind. I can't wait to be able to afford some of his posters and boards!
2lowtoy   +1y

Shit when I got that thing in the mail I had to hit him up he did such a bad ass job on the Blazer shoot too.  And I do need to get with you about doin me a board I swear.
DW WERKS   +1y
Johns a cool cat he knows his stuff and is down to earth hes going to be around awhile.
JPeventsxx   +1y
Edited: 8/26/2009 11:44:17 PM by JPeventsxx

He will will be covering W Stock, so make sure to come out to be famous.   I am sure I wasn't mentioned in the write up, but here is proof that P Events brought a lot of the fun on stage, ( i am the fat dude on the stage in the corner, hard to see with the distraction)  :)  
post photo
iamagearheadru   +1y
Of course you were mentioned JP, you took care of me that weekend, by creating fun, I take care of you...
hue jass   +1y

Just a side note, I'm in the MT graffiti section this month and the pic is from Gator Drag!