Page 1 of 7
Minitruckin' Magazine \  October issue of MT

October issue of MT

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 5181
replies 62
following 56

unusualfabrication   +1y
So I got the issue in the mail today and as my wife was flipping though it checking out the model she notices something. The model on the cover is in a orange bikini with a tattoo. On the table of contents page, same pic but in a black bikini. Now on page 16 she is in the orange bikini still with a tattoo. Then on page 47 (centerfold) she has no tattoo and is wearing a badly photo shopped black bikini and you can clearly see the orange strap over her right shoulder. Don't really care, we just noticed and thought it was kind of humerous! Don't let it happen again Mike, LOL!
dkadventures   +1y

great now we get to start hearing about how no one else has gotten their issue and how that is also all mikes fault. And Im not sure what I would like more, if my wife read mini truckin or if my wife checked out the chicks in mini truckin that closely. I guess either way its a win.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Lol, she usually reads the mag before I do. She likes to see what the models look like and what their wearing and give me her opinions on them. Then see looks at the trucks and gives me her opinions on them. The whole time I'm just thinking, gimme my damn magazine, lol! She's got a good eye for catching odd things in magazines. I know its not your fault Mike, lol! And usually everybody on SSM gets their MT before I do, lol!
shortrodeo   +1y
I got my Issue today!!!! My Construction Zone feature was in it... Thats Mikes Fault too lol..... THANKS MIKE!!!
iDragUnibody   +1y

i got my street trucks mag today but No MT.... that stinks
dkadventures   +1y

Dont worry the street turcks issue is better, but that is merely because of my blazer being in it. Moral of the story is put more of my blazer in everything.
slammedxonair   +1y

I just got 2 back issues since I renewed my subscribtion last month I wonder when I'll get mine. But hey Chris I head a roumor about a ranger bag install in this upcoming issue is it true? lol
dragnlow   +1y

Derek your dumb....lol. I just got my issue and there is a cross dresser in the last page I found very funny. Also the Colorado is sick and cograts Miles on the construction zone it looks sweet.

unusualfabrication   +1y
Brian, the answer to your question is no! Sorry man.......
slammedxonair   +1y

haha and as you talk to me on aim im looking at the mag and didnt even know I had it hahahaha