threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  MiniTruckin Magazine Covers or a list of all Minitruckins that have been published

MiniTruckin Magazine Covers or a list of all Minitruckins that have been published

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3069
replies 22
following 20

LOMOFO01   +1y
Does anyone out there have pictures of all of the MiniTruckin covers online?  I am only missing a few issues and it is difficult to narrow down what ones I need due to the magazine constantly changing formats in its early years, going from 4 issues a year, to 5, then 6 and so on.  Any help would be apprecaited.

I could also use a list beginning with issue one and going to the present, if anyone has the publication info, Summer 1988, or November 1989, etc..... that would help too.

Andy
LOMOFO01   +1y

Shannon,  got ur message, just haven't had a chance to give u a ring back yet. What is the name of the guy on here that has all the magazine info on his profile page?  
///RELAXED 720   +1y

There was a site that had all the covers online but its no more.......  but to my knowledge it goes something like this...... 88 - Summer  89 - S,W,S,F  90 - S,W,S,F & Nov  91 - bi-monthly  92 - bi monthly then switched to 9 issues mid yr 93-09 - monthly I'm only missin 3-4 issues (includin the 1st issue so if anyone wants to donate it to me  lol )   
slamdtaco   +1y

also look in the old school forum on here. I know the pictures are no longer there, but I believe the info is. 
LOMOFO01   +1y
Edited: 7/10/2009 3:07:42 PM by LoMoFo

Edited: 7/10/2009 3:07:08 PM by LoMoFoOK after going through my collection I think I have it narrowed down a little bit, thanks for everyone who helped with this, here is what I found, if I am wrong, send me a message and I will correct, just trying to help out everyone who this might mean something too, every little bit helps! 1988 (1) issue (summer)1989 (4) issues (spring, summer, fall, winter)1990 (5) issues (spring, summer, fall, winter, November)  Dont know which was published first, the Winter or November issue1991 (6) issues ( January, March, May, July, September, November)1992 (6) issues ( January, March, May, July, September, November)1993 (6) issues ( January, March, May, July, September, November)1994 (9) issues (but I can only verify (8 issues) they went from bimonthly publishing in May, I dont think there was a June issue, and I dont have an October 1994 issue in my collection, can anyone help with this?1995-present (12) issues per year If anyone has anything to add, copy and change on this thread, thanks
gimp5561   +1y

i am now taking bids on one of my 1st editions summer of 1988
gimp5561   +1y

andy i think i got ya covered on the 3 you need..
gimp5561   +1y

hairbear do you know the ones you need
nc dragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowranger5561i am now taking bids on one of my 1st editions summer of 1988---------------------------------------------I will start it off 150 shipped
gimp5561   +1y

there is a show in wilkesboro nc sat i will let you look at it for FREE  dj