Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  $99 Suicide Door Hinge Kit

$99 Suicide Door Hinge Kit

AUTOLOC
views 1548
replies 9
following 4

Ron_autoloc   +1y
ORDER ONLINE NOWorFrom ANY of our AUTHORIZED DEALERSHere are a couple:*Gauge Magazine*Pep Boys*Suicide Doors*Summit Racing
Ron_autoloc   +1y
BUMP!
Kronicles   +1y

so is any autoloc product available at PepBoys?
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kroniclesso is any autoloc product available at PepBoys?--------------------------------------------- Most products are available at Pep Boys. Each store stocks different items. If they do not have it they can order it for you. You can purchase any of our brands from Pep Boys and Summit Racing.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
bump
bigmike@gauge   +1y

Thanks for the add Kris.  We do have plenty of these in stock ready to ship same day if you order before 3pm est .
Ron_autoloc   +1y
No problem!
cable   +1y
I need the hinges for 1 door,how much? thanks.
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by jcable I need the hinges for 1 door,how much? thanks. ---------------------------------------------   Hey Jason sorry for the lag...... 3 day weekend for me. I ll have to do some looking to see if I have a 1/2 set around. I can't split a new set but I ll do some checking around for you and get you an answer today. 
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Below is a link to the full kit . Web price is $399 , I found a half set and talked to my manager he was thinking half price but I talked him into $150 plus S&H. E mail me if you want to get the half set. Ron http://www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/details.lasso?itemid=hdhins&refid=5008
Page 1 of 1