Page 1 of 3
Minitruckin' Magazine \  NEW MAG

NEW MAG

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2681
replies 20
following 21

cheeks Sunset SD   +1y
Just wanted to say I love the new issue the cover and feature on gunner's truck came out sick, keep up the good work.
pugz   +1y

YA THIS ISSUE IS NICE. GREAT WORK MIKE NOW THAT YOUR BASICALLY ALL ALONE. THE YOTA FEATURE IS SICK
tre5   +1y

The background on Gunner's Truck sure looks familiar.... It's cool seeing my (well not anymore) Mazda in the minitruckinweb advertisement still.
dkadventures   +1y

I think the Extreme Audio & Kustoms issue looked sick, even though joels ugly mug was in it so much. Mike you did a great job with the magazine and the past 3 or so issues have been some of the best in quite some time. Keep up the great work. P.S. Can we please bring back more pages of AIM?
dkadventures   +1y

Also forgot to mention congrats to Matt "Sik Kreations" Hutchenson for painting his fist cover truck!

shwnlow   +1y
Edited: 7/7/2009 12:55:59 AM by SHWNLOW

"SUNSET"  hey the dude that owns that cover truck is a fuckin stud !!! HEHEHE !!

sideshizzle   +1y
My favorite issue of all time. You guys did a great job on the Battle Drag layout. It means a lot that us little guys get love too. You guys single handedly just increased our gate numbers with that article. I can't thank you guys enough.

John, I still owe you that dinner.
jetts   +1y

lol old man, love the truck, i wish my dad build a ride instead of talking shit to me....  truck looked good!
sik_kreations   +1y

DAMN that is the coolest issue ever.  wonder who painted that sweet sunset truck?

twistedsdime   +1y

Who knows when I'll get mine. Moving has pushed that back a few weeks. Hope to see it soon though if it's that nice.