threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Mini-truck poster...?

Mini-truck poster...?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1568
replies 11
following 9

LowriderLee   +1y
Anyone else have issues getting theirs??  Sent my payment on Jan14th but never got it... http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=108311&page=1 Emailed Mike a few times but he only responded once.... -Lee
stockfloored93   +1y
i got mine pretty fast, good luck.
LowriderLee   +1y
Well thats cool.  I guess its good that it didnt happen to a bunch of people...  Maybe he's just busy and will get back to me sometime. lol Tommy you remember when you sent your payment? -Lee
GraphicDisorder   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LowriderLeeWell thats cool.  I guess its good that it didnt happen to a bunch of people...  Maybe he's just busy and will get back to me sometime. lol Tommy you remember when you sent your payment? -Lee ---------------------------------------------Email him again?  Post in the minitruckin section?Posting in their own section would probably have far better results.  Or replying in the actual posts about the posters.  He wont likely see this thread.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

I moved this topic for you to where it should be. Mike can you help this guy out?
LowriderLee   +1y

Hey thanks for moving it...  I would have posted in the other thread but it was closed by moderators....
stockfloored93   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by LowriderLee Well thats cool.  I guess its good that it didnt happen to a bunch of people...  Maybe he's just busy and will get back to me sometime. lol   Tommy you remember when you sent your payment? -Lee --------------------------------------------- jan. 8, 2009
fukinscrapin   +1y
i got mine a week after i ordered it
HotRodDime   +1y
hey lee, got your email they were all sent out at the same time... yours must have gotten lost in the mix so i will resend, no prob      
LowriderLee   +1y
Damn was totally gunna update this too...  But you did before me and now I look like a douche... lol  Thanks Mike I really appreciate it.