Page 1 of 6
Minitruckin' Magazine \  August 09 MT issue

August 09 MT issue

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 4552
replies 59
following 47

tlw32882   +1y
i just got mine in the mail and wanted to say im very impressed with this issue. it is put together very well!
sideshizzle   +1y
I think my mail man is a minitrucker because all of my magazines come in two weeks after my brother's do.  Maybe my mail man reads them and let me have them when he is done.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
i think my mail man is a dick. I havent gotten one of my subscription issues in 3 months.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

im sure i will get mine 3 weeks after walmart gets theirs...................................... what show coverage is in there?
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

There is supposed to be Bring the Noize show coverage, but I haven't received my issue yet either...so that is not for sure.
smctoy   +1y

now I really want my issue lol!!
90yota   +1y

The new mag is sweet with some cool features and build-ups....but for some reason its missing the monthly Bio Max article  BTW ^^^  Bring the Noize coverage is in there
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Well I did actually get mine this month, since I got a new mailman....and it looks great, Congrats to Clint Mo's (toyboy89) feature on his Toyota, looks great !. -Brad
NOTLONUF   +1y
I got mine about a week ago, lucky me. It is very well put together but I think all the issues this year have been great. I love reading Max's section and Mikes section, the hot seat is usually good as well. Congrats to Jeremy for getting his Mazda featured, that truck is soooo damn clean. That name is perfect. The magazine theme this month is cool, it's nice to see all the pictures of the build up's, you don't always get to see what a featured trucks entire suspension and frame look like. Definitely an awesome issue. Keep up the great work MT!!!!
tre5   +1y
Edited: 5/30/2009 11:41:05 PM by tre5

Since the article is out now I can share these photos. They were taken with my camera phone, so not the best quality. Anyway, they are from the studio shoot right before the Forbiden Fantasy show.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo