threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  cover truck is this for real????

cover truck is this for real????

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1946
replies 12
following 13

low89   +1y
found this while being bored i dont think its even kinda true but thought id share http://www.mautofied.com/1993-Isuzu-cover-truck_Mini-Truck/listing/100169882/
draggin s10   +1y
isabella! people build them then sell them all the time. he might of got bored with it.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y

with this economy, i wish him all the luck. one gorgeous truck
KEEF   +1y

The original owner Jeff Lewis got rid of it the end of Oct/first of Nov....... to move on to other projects.
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Such a beautiful truck I don't know how Jeff could have let it go. Awesome paint work on that one Keef btw.
Layumon22s   +1y
beautiful truck. still 15K is a little high given what other cover trucks have been going for. sad story for the minitruck community when you cant even get what you have in a paint and bodydrop back out of a truck
20runner   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sbeautiful truck. still 15K is a little high given what other cover trucks have been going for. sad story for the minitruck community when you cant even get what you have in a paint and bodydrop back out of a truck---------------------------------------------I hear that! XPON22S got traded for a stock truck worth around 15k!!!
juicedwagon   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TOWNLOW---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sbeautiful truck. still 15K is a little high given what other cover trucks have been going for. sad story for the minitruck community when you cant even get what you have in a paint and bodydrop back out of a truck---------------------------------------------I hear that! XPON22S got traded for a stock truck worth around 15k!!! --------------------------------------------- yeah i still cant believe that, not a cover truck though, still cant believe that one either
low4lif   +1y

I saw the seller's name is Greg. Is this the new owner? Did Jeff even sell it for that much? It's a VERY nice truck!