Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  thanks for running my feature

thanks for running my feature

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1515
replies 15
following 13

pugz   +1y
thanks you to the mt crew for running my old hb in the july issue. i was surprised it came out when it did. i got a surprise phone call the other day about it. and then 3 days later i get it in the mail. lol.thanks alot for continuing to make a bad ass magazine    but jsut for the record. i did not build that truck at all. i bought it as is. but i had to do alot of mechanical bs to get it running somewhat right. 
JPeventsxx   +1y
CONGRATS PUGZ.....jp
bodydropped   +1y
and your welcome for waking up early from partying the night before to clean it up for the shoot
pugz   +1y
ya def thanks to scooter and tj for waking up drunk to help me clean it on about 3 hours sleep
KEEF   +1y

Looked great Pugz congrats brother
low mazda   +1y

Congrats.... I have always LOVED THAT HARDBODY
twistedsdime   +1y

Congrats Pugz.
acrochicken   +1y
Whoever shot that must have been in a hurry to get on a plane or something...........where is the mattress pic?       Funny story on this shoot pugz didnt have the vehicle legal at the time so we had to find a place close to his house. So we pulled in the school at the end of the block and guess who pulls in behind us.........the local popo lol.    I was ready to do my smokey and the bandit impersonation for you that day if I would have had to.......hell it was a rental and we got the insurance     Congrats brother........next time shoot it yourself lol 
pugz   +1y

Ya the guy who shot it was gave me like an hour notice. luckily i goave him a couple wrong turns to buy me some more time to finish cleaning it up. and then he shot it in about 15 minutes cuz he had to get back to the airport on the southside of houston. lol  i wish it was legal(hell its still not legal) there are a few much better spots we coulda went too. but owell. i love the shots. and the road for the rollin shots worked out.   and shoot it my self....... nah... ill let u do it next time too.
KEEF   +1y
John