Page 1 of 7
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Jennie Hendrex and Son Please Help

Jennie Hendrex and Son Please Help

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 6724
replies 68
following 43

LowRollers   +1y
Many of you know Jennie Hendrex and her son Nathan.On April 15, 2009, they began their journey from North Carolina to Texas. On April 16, 2009, they stopped at a Hampton Inn in Beaumont, Texas to rest for the evening. Upon waking up Friday, April 17, 2009 they realized that their Suburban packed with all of their belongings including a U-haul trailer attached to the truck had been stolen. They have lost everything except for Nathan's toys, which were packed in a separate vehicle, which was unharmed. According to video surveillance the truck was stolen around 3:30 AM Friday morning. As expected, the news from police hasn't been good. Like most thefts, the belongings are almost impossible to recover. Due to this move and a dumb technicality by the insurance company, none of their belongings are covered, nor are they covered by the U-haul Company.Please keep an eye out if you are in the area for a 1994 Suburban.Please keep this loving mother and son in your prayers. Also, to help them get back on their feet, I have set up a donation account with pay pal on their behalf.If you can donate ANYTHING, please do so!!!DONATE NOW!http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwczovL3d3dy5wYXlwYWwuY29tL2NnaS1iaW4vd2Vic2NyP2NtZD1fZG9uYXRpb25zJmJ1c2luZXNzPXRveTJkcmclNDB5YWhvbyUyZWNvbSZsYz1VUyZpdGVtX25hbWU9SmVuJTIwJTI2JTIwTmF0aGFuJTIwSGVuZHJleCUyMFRoZWZ0JTIwUmVjb3ZlcnklMjBGdW5kJmN1cnJlbmN5X2NvZGU9VVNEJmJuPVBQJTJkRG9uYXRpb25zQkYlM2FidG5fZG9uYXRlQ0NfTEclMmVnaWYlM2FOb25Ib3N0ZWQ=If the link doesnt work Lookup up toys2drg@yahoo.com on paypal and make a donation!!!!Most of you know Jennie as the Hot Seat chick herself from MiniTruckin' Magazine. Please don't let this fellow minitrucker chick and her son suffer anymore than they all ready have.If you know Jennie, you know she'd give the shirt off her back if she needed to.Ok im not so good with this stuff trying to get photos and links to work so either way help out if you can, anything helps!!!

Thanks, Phil Fowler
www.lowrollers.com
LowRollers   +1y

If anyone knows how to post the link to the paypal please to so, im not so good wih the computer stuff lol, Im just trying to help out a friend and anything you can do to help up would be much appreciated. No donation too small it all adds up!
FADE2BLK94   +1y
OMG! My baby got stolen! Let us know if we can do anything!! I'm not sure how to get the link to work, but someone please get it fixed!
kaoss   +1y
Sucks when bad things happen to good people!
FADE2BLK94   +1y
here's the craigslist post I just made!  http://beaumont.craigslist.org/pts/1127808291.html
FADE2BLK94   +1y
New update directly from Jenni, "I am hanging in there and doing OK and I am overwhelmed by the support and love, let everyone know my number that needs to get ahold of me!"Her number is 281-642-6881 for those of you that dont know it already and want to send your regards, etc.
FADE2BLK94   +1y

Jenni sends another update saying she's OK but very scared, she needs all the prayers she can get!! If you can help out a fellow member of the scene in a big time of need please do its much needed!
lost cause   +1y
Damn that fuckin sucks,....wtf is wrong with some people???? Jenni I 'm very sorry to here that and will keep you guys in my prayers hope all is well
bodydropped   +1y

you probably wont find the burban around here, its probably went to houston like most of the stolen vehicles go. wish i could help i use to be in the salvage car business but not anymore but i will call the yards around here monday and see if they had anyone trying to sell parts