AUTOLOC \  Suicide Door Accessories

Suicide Door Accessories

AUTOLOC
views 1495
replies 9
following 7

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Edited: 4/14/2009 11:35:26 AM by Kris_Autoloc_HoffmanGrp

Keep It Clean's EZContact™ door jam contacts are perfect for eliminating the unsightly wires that come with mounting power accessories in your door. Keep It Clean's patented modular design allows you to add additional circuits later without replacing your contact unit. When it comes time to add an additional circuit, simply purchase a middle section and snap it into place! It's that simple. Featuring high quality brass contacts, high impact ABS plastic, modular design, DirectLoc™ terminals, and backed a limited lifetime warranty.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & PRICING

Keep It Clean™ offers the Stainless Steel Door Loom to hide those unsightly wires that run through your door jambs. These are great compliments to our power window kits, shaved door kits or custom stereo installs. Add those finishing touches that your custom ride needs!The DLOOMBL Stainless Steel Door Loom includes a pair of heavy-duty stainless steel braided hoses and billet aluminum hardware that resists rust for years of beauty and functionality. Custom designed to ensure easy installation.Keep It Clean's Rubber Door Loom is ideal for hiding and protecting all those unsightly wire. Heavy duty rubber and built-in grommets ensures easy installation. Measures: 7.25 inches long with a .5 inch opening.

DeadLoc’s revolutionary locking system ensures your passenger’s safety and security! DeadLoc’s unique locking design offers a long life of smooth operation. Systems come complete with all hardware and wiring. Available with remote and ignition activation. Great for all types of doors including cargo, sliding, and overhead. Made in America with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

AutoLöc's bear claw latch install kit makes installation a snap! AutoLöc uses state of the art cad construction technique to ensure ultra accurate constructions resulting in easy installation and alignment even for the "weekend mechanic". Heavy duty all steel construction ensure a long life of smooth operation. Kit includes door section mounting plates with die stamped screw holes to avoid scraping your door sill paint when closing. Kit also includes floating sticker bolt plates to ensure easy alignment and installation. Made in the USA!

For great appearance and unsurpassed strength, nothing beats AutoLöc's Mini Bear Claw Latch Set. The heavy duty claw and extra-strong striker-bolts gives AutoLöc's Mini Bear Claws awesome gripping strength and rugged good looks.Each Bear Claw latch features an all-steel mechanism and a lifetime guarantee. Besides being the strongest, tightest latches on the market, AutoLöc's locking Mini Bear Claw Latches are perfect for doors with shaved handles because of their lever-action triggers, 2-stage latching system, and 5-Coil steel springs, which allow Bear Claw latches to generate over an inch of throw on many types of doors. All Bear Claw latches come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

txschvy   +1y

how bout some new bushing for my hinges??  How much shipped to 75709
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Bryan,     Unfortnately we do not offer just the bushings. You will need to purchase a new kit. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing a new kit.
thacru78   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Kris_Autoloc_HoffmanGrpBryan,     Unfortnately we do not offer just the bushings. You will need to purchase a new kit. Contact me if you are interested in purchasing a new kit. ---------------------------------------------That's some good info to know....
txschvy   +1y

Huh thats funny cause yall sold me some just about a year and a half ago...  guess I'll try somebody else then... They were ridiculously high then like $80 for one f-n door.  LESSONED LEARNED....
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by txschvyHuh thats funny cause yall sold me some just about a year and a half ago...  guess I'll try somebody else then... They were ridiculously high then like $80 for one f-n door.  LESSONED LEARNED....--------------------------------------------- Sorry for the invconveience. You shouldn't be going through bushings though.
txschvy   +1y

Why do you not offer them anymore... Doesnt make any since... And I only replaced one door last time now its time for the other...I shouldnt have to buy a whole new kit just to get the bushings and pins... not tryin to be an ass but thats just retarded if you ask me...
Ron_autoloc   +1y
I will see what I can do for you.
txschvy   +1y

Thank you... Thats all I ask is for a little help here.. I would appreciate it..

txschvy   +1y

I guess no go on the bushings.... Just cant wrap around the fact that i bought some for the passenger door a year and half ago and know I cant buy them...
Page 1 of 1