Page 1 of 3
AUTOLOC \  NEW! Keep It Clean

NEW! Keep It Clean

AUTOLOC
views 3099
replies 21
following 16

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Autoloc™ BilletButtons™ are the high-class button and switching solution! These handsome and elegant buttons feature a sharp billet finish and high-quality L.E.D. illumination available in red, blue, green, yellow, orange, white or non-illuminated. Multiple sizes to suit your specific needs. Also available in latching or momentary operation, these buttons can be used for everything- window switches, engine start, headlights, fog lights, flame thrower kits, smoke screen kits- any application you can think of! Backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Custom etching is available on any Billet Button™ - choose any of our pre-made graphics, or submit your own! CLICK HERE TO ORDER   
se7ensynz   +1y
is that pricing per button or do they come in sets???
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Per Button
94NissanLaysDoor   +1y
Are they actually billet or stainless!?
cerealkiller   +1y
Thats an insane price for just one button. For that price it better grant me at least one wish,
overkillFFF   +1y

Those look like a Bulgin or Schurter switch.
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 3/25/2009 3:05:47 PM by Layumon22s

Edited: 3/25/2009 3:05:19 PM by Layumon22sEdited: 3/25/2009 3:04:37 PM by Layumon22syeah $55 for a switch is pretty over the top. considering most applications would need at least 4 buttons to make it worthwile.... and they look just like Bulgin Switch MPI002 and are 1/2 the price and that was just the first google search i did
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Phone-in only special -Buy one Billet Button, get 1/2 off any Billet Button of equal or  lesser value!Buy two, get two at 1/2 off, etc.Etching is $5 per button.Limit 5NOT available on the web site....
cerealkiller   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 3/25/2009 3:05:47 PM by Layumon22sEdited: 3/25/2009 3:05:19 PM by Layumon22sEdited: 3/25/2009 3:04:37 PM by Layumon22syeah $55 for a switch is pretty over the top. considering most applications would need at least 4 buttons to make it worthwile.... and they look just like Bulgin Switch MPI002 and are 1/2 the price and that was just the first google search i did--------------------------------------------- I KNOW WHERE I'M SHOPPING IF I NEED THESE BUTTONS.
layedoutcivic   +1y

it the same as Bulgin switch's just with a mark up