Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  Autoloc Products

Autoloc Products

AUTOLOC
views 1904
replies 2
following 2

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Thank you for having us on the forum! My name is Kris and I will be handling the forums. I can answer any questions you may have about a product,pricing,and tech help. The Hoffman Group is a manufacturer of a few brands. Below is a product break down for AUTOLOC. All AutoLoc™ Products: Air Suspension Controllers Air Command Suspension System Customized Products Flame Thrower Hidden License Plate Kit Smoke Screen Kits Frenched Accessories French Headlight Kit French License Plate Kit Engine Accessories Cable Kits - Throttle & Kick Down Dipsticks Exterior Accessories SmartScript™ Emblems Wiper Arms Hinges & Latches Bear Claw Latches Flip Flop Trunk Hinge Kits Gullwing Door Hinge Kits Lambo Door Hinge Kits Split Hood Hinge Kits Suicide Door Hinge Kits Tilt Hood Hinge Kits Trunk Hinge Kits Interior Accessories AC Vents Column Drops Column Floor Mount Cup Holder Dome Light Door Handles Door Pulls Latch Release Systems Window Cranks Lighting Headlights Mustang Headlights Power Accessories Antennas - Hidden & Power Actuators Axess Entry Door Poppers Door Lock Kits Keyless Entry Kits Linear Actuators Motors Power Tonneau Kits Power Trunk Kits Power Windows Power Windows Electric Window Crank Switch Power Windows One Touch Window System Shaved Door Kits Solenoids Tailgate Lock Kits UltraTouch™ Invisible Switch Windshield Wiper Kits Safety Horns Horn Kits Seat Belts Seat Belt Extenders VISIT AUTOLOC.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS.
WAY2LO   +1y

Whats up? I got a quick tech question for you. I bought a complete kit from airbagit.com. I got a air8000 controller with the kit. When I Hooked it up I got no Pressure readings. The controller will come on but i cant get any readings. I called airbagit, and they told me i have a ground Problem. I have checked the ground and it is good. I think the pressure switches are bad. I hook them up and nothing. I called Yuri at airbagit, and he said to look close because the sticks labeling the ground and power side was on wrong(this would have been nice to know before the install) so i unhooked the sending units and changed them around. still  nothing, just the three dashes - - -. Can hooking the sending units up backwards fry them? i tried to restart controller by pressing all four preset buttons, etc. any imput would sure help. I do not know if the sending units came from you guys or airbagit.com, it all came in one kit from them. email me back and let me know what you think thanks Noe Gadeaemail: NOE_GADEA@HOTMAIL.COM
Ron_autoloc   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by WAY2LOWhats up? I got a quick tech question for you. I bought a complete kit from airbagit.com. I got a air8000 controller with the kit. When I Hooked it up I got no Pressure readings. The controller will come on but i cant get any readings. I called airbagit, and they told me i have a ground Problem. I have checked the ground and it is good. I think the pressure switches are bad. I hook them up and nothing. I called Yuri at airbagit, and he said to look close because the sticks labeling the ground and power side was on wrong(this would have been nice to know before the install) so i unhooked the sending units and changed them around. still  nothing, just the three dashes - - -. Can hooking the sending units up backwards fry them? i tried to restart controller by pressing all four preset buttons, etc. any imput would sure help. I do not know if the sending units came from you guys or airbagit.com, it all came in one kit from them. email me back and let me know what you think thanks Noe Gadeaemail: NOE_GADEA@HOTMAIL.COM--------------------------------------------- You will want to contact AIRBAGIT.com    That is not our part so there isn't much I can do to help you.
Page 1 of 1