Page 1 of 1
AUTOLOC \  Zirgo Cooling Systems Products

Zirgo Cooling Systems Products

AUTOLOC
views 1298
replies 5
following 4

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Thank you for having us on the forum! My name is Kris and I will be handling the forums. I can answer any questions you may have about a product,pricing,and tech help. The Hoffman Group is a manufacturer of a few brands. Below is a product break down for ZIRGO COOLING SYSTEMS. All Zirgo™ Products: Cooling Fans Black Cooling Fans Chrome Cooling Fans Cooling Fan Accessories Mounting Cable Ties Advanced Cooling Additives UltraCool Advanced Coolant Additive Temperature Switches Digital Temperature Switches Analog Temperature Switches Fixed Temperature Switches Overflow Tanks Modular Overflow Tanks Standard Overflow Tanks UltraHose™ Hose Systems Radiator Hoses Heater Hose Air Conditioning Complete AC Systems AC Vents AC Control Panels AC Dryers AC Bulkheads AC Compressors AC Pressure Switches AC Fittings Cooling Accessories VISIT ZIRGO.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS.
loudciv   +1y

have you guys ever seen a problem w/ the engine/radiator heat softening the plastic of your "chrome" electric fans? the shroud sagged enough that the blade was contacting the shround & the radiator fins.  
post photo
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Adam,       This is not a known problem. Is there a way you could email me pictures so I can address the issue? Kristina.Ash@TheHoffmanGroup.com
loudciv   +1y

email sent

loudciv   +1y

just wanted to let everyone know that kris is here to help us out. she was friendly & more than willing to correct the situation. dont be afraid to drop her a line. thanks again
Page 1 of 1