Page 1 of 2
AUTOLOC \  Helix Suspension ** Air Suspension & More **

Helix Suspension ** Air Suspension & More **

AUTOLOC
views 3662
replies 12
following 8

Ron_autoloc   +1y
Thank you for having us on the forum! My name is Kris and I will be handling the forums. I can answer any questions you may have about a product,pricing,and tech help. The Hoffman Group is a manufacturer of a few brands. Below is a product break down for HELIX SUSPENSION. All Helix Suspension™ Products: Suspension Products Mustang II IFS Kits CornerKiller IFS Kits Control Arms Spindles U-Weld™ Products ALL U-Weld Kits Motor Mounts & Adapters Sway Bars & Kits Panhard Kits Four Link Kits Steering Components & Accessories Steering Columns Steering Boxes Steering Racks Pitman Arms Brakes & Brake Accessories Complete Brake Kits Brake Calipers Caliper Brackets Brake Rotors Brake Line Kits Tow Kits & Four Link Kits Tow Kits Four Link Kits Air Suspension & Accessories Aer Cube™ Air Management Systems Aer™ Kit Air Management Systems Aer™ Struts & Bags Air Command™ Air Suspension Control Helix Aer™ Vehicle-Specific Air Suspension Kits VISIT HELIXSUSPENSION.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION ON INDIVIDUAL PRODUCTS.
Oahu_Grown   +1y

hey wassup kris.......i was planning on bagging my 2005 mazda3 u guys make kits for that car and is it easy to install?
jrock74   +1y

will your six hole steering wheel adapter fit my 98 accord? been looking for along time and can't find one that fits(for a reasonable price).please let me know
Ron_autoloc   +1y
Without having your year/make/model here at the shop I cannot guarantee it will fit.
dcraig02   +1y

What up Kris?? so i saw on ur hoffman group web page that helix makes some bag over struts for my 2003 Hyundai XG350. ive got a couple of questions for you about it. Are the strut bags bolt-on, or is there a chance of some modifications needing to be done?also,  Do you know if there are any clearence issues with the bag and any of the other suspension components?last, what is the total travel of the strut bag, and how would that relate to the distance of travel once installed?thanks man, i really appreciate it.   Daniel
Ron_autoloc   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by dcraig02 What up Kris?? so i saw on ur hoffman group web page that helix makes some bag over struts for my 2003 Hyundai XG350. ive got a couple of questions for you about it. Are the strut bags bolt-on, or is there a chance of some modifications needing to be done? also,  Do you know if there are any clearence issues with the bag and any of the other suspension components? last, what is the total travel of the strut bag, and how would that relate to the distance of travel once installed? thanks man, i really appreciate it.     Daniel --------------------------------------------- Hey Daniel, My name is Adam and I am replacing Kris here at Hoffman Group HQ.  The Strut bag should clear and install without any major modifications.  you will have to run some lines but no fabrication should be necessary.  As to the travel of the bag and how that relates to total suspension I can't answer that.  We build them to match the stock suspension though. I have seen the parts down in the warehouse and they look SICK!.  I need to get my magnum set up with our bags all the way around.  If you are looking to order PM me and I will get you my direct line and give you the StreetSource discount.   -Adam   
bobgog   +1y

Hello, I recently purchased a pair of Helix 64-72 GM A Body 2" Drop Spindles for my '65 Chevelle. Can you tell me what inner and outer bearings fit these spindles? They are not the standard GM bearings for stock spindles. Also, can you list what calipers, dust shield and other parts and numbers that I will need to complete this conversion. Can I get what I need from my local auto parts store or do I have to order from Helix? Thanks, Bob
jumbo   +1y
hey adam, i saw in one of the mags that yall have billet pushbuttons for air ride switches.  I found them on your site, but i did'nt see the groups with the billet trim packages (like the 4 buttons with the trim around it, or 2 buttons with the trim around them) like i saw in the ad.  Were those custom made, or do you offer the trim for the buttons and i'm just too much of a ritard to find it??
leftsyder   +1y

Hey Jumbo this is Ron I took over for Adam. You can get the daytona and retro bezals. Search it on the site http://www.streetsource.com/forum/www.thehoffmangroup.com/autoloc/?refid=5601 If you don't find anything I'll check when I get in the office on tuesday.  Hey Bob I don't know off the top of my head but I'll check on tuesday for ya ! Ron