Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  trucktrends

trucktrends

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1929
replies 10
following 7

pmiller   +1y
Is it possible to get a subscription to this mag in the states?
pmiller   +1y

bump.
gimp5561   +1y

i was told yes but that it was high as hell,the one isuse with my pics in it cost my over $25.00 after shipping..
nvrenufedge   +1y

Truck Trend like Motor Trend? If that is what your lookin for, try motortrend.com. My dad bought me subscription to that a couple years ago.
lx4life   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvrenufedgeTruck Trend like Motor Trend? If that is what your lookin for, try motortrend.com. My dad bought me subscription to that a couple years ago.--------------------------------------------- No man he is talking about the Japanes truck magazine
nvrenufedge   +1y

I didn't even know about it.
pmiller   +1y

I figured it be really expensive.  I believe max power was like 75 -100 to get a subscription here.  I just figured with all the homies that were over there last year someone would have the scoop on this.  I don't wanna just buy an issue here and there.  I want to get an actual subscription.  Someone out there knows and I'm tryin' to find out.  I'd almost sell my soul to live there again.
pmiller   +1y

just the winning powerball number, then
dragnlow   +1y
email Makoto Okamura at    mail@trucktrendsweb.com to see if they can subscribe. I was in Sasebo Japan two weeks ago and searched around there and Nagasaki for the current issue and I didn't find anything! Good thing though is I'll be in Tokoyo in two more months so I'm hoping to meet up with Makoto there and hopefully get as many back issues I can afford there and bring them home. 
pmiller   +1y

Thanks greatly C dog!  I'll get right on that.