Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  In my opinion

In my opinion

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1660
replies 16
following 16

OldSkool720   +1y
This months magazine of mnitruckin is probably one best ones there had been in a while(in my opinion), there was alot of articles to read like the ladies of minitruckin, the model build off, the hottest combo, there was a sick cover truck that wasnt an s-10, pretty good show coverage and not to mention the 83' 720!!! Great magazine keep up the good work!

so what did yall think about it?
xefchopper   +1y

hope it's in the mailbox when I get home. I did get a phone pic of Brandon Perry's pink S-10 in CZ with the wood wheels the other day. Those WV boys are nuts.

tacomatoy2001   +1y

I hope mines in the mail today, always look forward to the new magazine every month.. Been thinking about organizing my mags by month and year and putting them into a hard standup folder, Jan-Dec 2008 and so on.

redspowerjams   +1y
Sounds like someone has the upper hand over all of us.

gimp5561   +1y

i will let you know in about 2 weeks when i get mine...

TwistedKreation   +1y

It's an awesome issue. IMO though if you're going to run Xb's in the mag why not run some of the baddass cars as well?

offthewall   +1y

yeah that silver 720 made me drool a little... great issue overall

unusualfabrication   +1y

I got mine today but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet.  Hopefully its as good as you say it is.

toddluck   +1y

gonna go read it right now

dragnlow   +1y

Wife put it in the mail this past week and I should get it when I pull into port in Japan.....can't wait!