Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  subscribed

subscribed

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 884
replies 3
following 4

lowjetta   +1y
well my sub. ran out three years ago and ive been buying them from the store. havent missed an issue since 98 untill now. i missed marches.
so i went to subscribe  for the two years for 30 and then it would give me another year for 12 so thats 42 dollars for three years.
wont have to worry for awhile. it was a good deal to me thats why i posted this.
also if anyone from mini trucking is reading this what month would i recieve first id like it to start with march is there a way to do that.
layedoutnissan   +1y

I just renewed mine on minitruckinweb, they are running some specials.  It was like $19 or something.

AutoS10   +1y
thanks for renewing! Hmmm do you mean the month March or the March issue? The May issue comes out in a few weeks, beginning of March, and if you just subscribed, hmmmm, that would be pushing it, so maybe in April you'll receive June's issue. Not sure, but it says 4-6 weeks...

nissandoordragger   +1y

ive got a 3 year sub and still have not gottin my fuckin april issue fucking bullshit you would think that if you subscribe you should get it before it goes on newsstands if you cant tell im pissed

Page 1 of 1