1994 Chevy S10 - Crossbreed By Brian Goude

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1338
replies 4
following 5

kaoss   +1y
1994 Chevy S10 - Crossbreed By Brian Goude
http://www.minitruckinweb.com/features/chevy/0903mt_1994_chevy_s10/index.html

Props to Brian Goude for the editorial work in last issue of mini truckin'. Ever since the "Lowdown" feature has been added to the magazine I have felt that the editorials that go along with the features have been lacking. It seems like the attitude is "we can get all of that stuff in the lowdown section". A list of facts is just boring really. I like the little stories about the truck or the owner, but really miss the style that was presented in this feature. It reminds me of the old Truckin magazines from the early 2000's. The current way there is not much talk about the little things that are done to a truck, that really make the truck stand out. I love the way that this article was written, talking about the work done made me exited about the truck. I hope to see more work in this style from Brian.
relaxednoma   +1y
I agree. Reading the story about the truck is as good as looking at the pictures of the hard work and craftsmanship. And that is an awesome truck. Major props.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Good story but should have proof read it.Syclone engine is turbocharged not supercharged.Otherwise a really good article.

dropd80s   +1y
I noticed the same thing, but an engine being super charged only "technically" means that its artificially aspirated. There were a lot of large Syclone/Typhoon clubs back in the day w/ "supercharged" in their logos.

onelowmini   +1y

Hey thanks for the Props guys. I have a few more articles coming out and hope to write some more in the future. Thanks again its awesome that you all actually enjoyed reading the article and not just looking at the pics lol..

Page 1 of 1