threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  My 1st time in Mini Truckin Mag.

My 1st time in Mini Truckin Mag.

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 786
replies 9
following 9

livinlow98   +1y
Im super excited my truck finally got a pic in the mag. it even got a caption i cant believe it. Its in the show me showdown coverage its the black s10 with the mini tailgate. The sad thing is i just sold the truck about a month ago. Check it out!
spraybomb   +1y

Good job, brother! Thats gotta be a good feeling. I like your chopped tailgate too by the way. I've always wanted to see what that would look like. Glad someone finally did that mod.

waynehammer   +1y
yeah i was pretty stoked, my truck (chevy luv, before the bag job)  was in the bottom left corner of MT Grafitti. thanks mike..   and ur S10 looks killer..

BabyYouWish   +1y
Edited: 1/14/2009 10:07:35 AM by BabyYouWish

DUDE... great minds must think alike...      
post photo
livinlow98   +1y
hey matt that is awesome i didnt think anyone else had done that mod. it looks badass on your colorado keep up the good work

ybnrmaldually   +1y
Congrat on being in Minitruckin. You have a wicked looking Colorado.
BabyYouWish   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by livinlow98 hey matt that is awesome i didnt think anyone else had done that mod. it looks badass on your colorado keep up the good work --------------------------------------------- TRUST ME... NEITHER DID I!!!!!!!!!!  I almost shit a brick when I saw your truck in MT. I honestly got about 30 messages from people asking me if I saw your picture and caption. I heard that there is also a Frontier that was at Reso 06 with a Half-gate...               ---------------------------------------------             Originally posted by ybnrmalf150             Congrat on being in Minitruckin. You have a wicked looking Colorado.             --------------------------------------------- Thanks man, its coming along slowly but surely...
baggedmitsu   +1y
sorry to post off topic, but that colorado is bad ass!   Ernie

slammed89s10   +1y
congrats man....
lastingimpressionscc   +1y

yeah we were all (lasting Impressions CC) stoked to see your truck and coverage from the  show in the mag. this was also my first mag pic as well the purple and silver s10. im happy we have been able to put together a show with coverage. deffinately makes it worth being at. Hopefully you got something new to bring this year?

Page 1 of 1