Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Drop Zone

Drop Zone

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 777
replies 5
following 5

TOYBOY89   +1y
Was there coverage for Drop Zone 2008 in Minitruckin?
OldSchoolSkills   +1y

I don't even think I saw anyone from MT there.. its was a TINY one day show this year. Don't get me wrong.. lots of bad ass rides (Especially the old school Chevy fullsize that looks like it was bagged and body dropped right off the showroom floor and then stored... mid 70s I think it was) but I dont think it'll have much coverage, if any at all.. 

AutoS10   +1y

I see 2007 coverage but not 2008

TOYBOY89   +1y

Shawn from Sittin Pretti was covering the show for them.

blazins10   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by OldSchoolSkills I don't even think I saw anyone from MT there.. its was a TINY one day show this year. Don't get me wrong.. lots of bad ass rides (Especially the old school Chevy fullsize that looks like it was bagged and body dropped right off the showroom floor and then stored... mid 70s I think it was) but I dont think it'll have much coverage, if any at all..  ---------------------------------------------thats eddies 85 short wide from alterd states , one badass truck!

get twisted   +1y
is there going to be a DZ 09 they said at 08 there would be i searched on here and found nothing anyone know?

Page 1 of 1