Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  radiator size

radiator size

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 826
replies 5
following 4

gob   +1y
i'm building a sfbd frame for my 720 and we're working on getting the front end setup.  i need to know what size radiator i should get.
 my engine is a 305 chevys small block bored .60 over with a high lift cam and vortec heads.

we are thinking of mocking up a 4.3 radiator out of a blazer do you think this would be big enough if we allowed for at least an inch of clearance on each side?

gob   +1y
hmm wrong forum sorry..
eatinpavement   +1y

4.3 blazer radiatior is pretty wide. maybe check out one for a camaro or something

onelow96cs   +1y

Personally I would step up to a summit universal aluminum radiator for about $160 for extra insurance.

gob   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by onelow96cs Personally I would step up to a summit universal aluminum radiator for about $160 for extra insurance. --------------------------------------------- I am going with a summit radiator just want something to mock up. I wanted to see if that was going to be about the right size.
eatinpavement   +1y

you can get a summit or griffin in just about whatever dimensions you need and with inlet and outlet wherever

Page 1 of 1