Minitruckin' Magazine \  low budget door dragger

low budget door dragger

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 2550
replies 22
following 13

minitruckin086   +1y
Edited: 12/7/2008 9:20:51 PM by minitruckin086

this is my 1990 ford ranger ive been building for the past 4 years on a low budget.its full tube chassis with 2x3 box tubing with about 100ft of bent round tubing throughout the frame. its got mustang 2 upper and lower tubular control arms with 2in drop spindles 11.5 in drilled and slotted brakes. the rear axle has been narrowed 3in and centered. it has 95 mustang disc brakes on it with 12in slotted and drilled rotors. suicide doors custom bent 4 link.its been stock floored 3in and cut floor 3 with 2.5in sectioned out of the rockers fenders and bedsides and its fully shaved. im running a 86 turbo coupe engine thats gonna be mostly stock with a few upgrades.
ERIC-B   +1y
Looks bad ass...

But how is that low budget?
customforlife   +1y
we need pictures
minitruckin086   +1y
i been building it for 4 years ive traded for parts swaped parts for metal and traded paintjobs for one off machined peaces.i work in a body shop and body shop rules are if u take it off u can keep it so most the time i can fix parts that i take off to replace so i trade and sale them.so thats how its low budget.
minitruckin086   +1y
how do u post the pics on here
SoloSpecialties   +1y
html tag bro
minitruckin086   +1y
thanks josh i cant figure it out i tried to do the html. what do u have that looks any better 4doord