threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  suggestions for framing a feature...

suggestions for framing a feature...

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1167
replies 8
following 8

LittleShopLackey   +1y
Hey errbody this is Mikey, it's been 2 years since my Blazer feature hit the shelves gracing the cover of MT, and despite my 25 copies I picked up lol, I never got around to framing anything for the walls. Saliba had a company do some of the shop features in sort of a 'plaque' style but I wasn't all that crazy about how it came out. Anybody have suggestions? Do most folks just find local shops or are there some big name sites I could check out to see some work?
If you got pics of your features framed up post 'em for me so I can get some ideas. I need to fill some wall space around the apt
And I'm not talking about just the cover, the full spread.
thanks in advance,
mikey pizzle
KEEF   +1y
In the News is where i get all mine from.
BioMax   +1y
I have a local Framing company do my stuff. I'm not a big fan of the plaque look either. A typical piece with a black frame, nice matting and glass is between $65 and $125 depending on the size.
LittleShopLackey   +1y
10-4
I've been meaning to check with some local places but thought I'd see what others use. Yeah that 'plaque' work like Eric had done doesn't look too shabby, but it was very pricey if I remember right.
I'll start checking around town this week.
much obliged
gimp5561   +1y
in the news done all 3 of mine and back it with a lifetime warnty. i had one for over 4 years and the wood starting to come apart i called and they sent in a brand new one..
leftsyder   +1y
Yeah yeah In The News did mine and Mikes and there super rad. Id check them out.(800)548-3993...www.inthenewsonline.com There in Tampa,Fl
///Ron
k24 rd6   +1y
All of mine were done by In The News. They are pricey

Why don't you have Little Shop make you something custom? Something out of steel and aluminum with glass with be nice.
xmdragonass   +1y
in the news did all 4 of mine... and they look awesome!
impulse   +1y
I just went to a local craft shop that does custom framing and mounting, hot a nice brushed frame with a really nice black border and no reflection glass. Pretty high-end fancy shit.
Page 1 of 1