threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 2
Minitruckin' Magazine \  Under construction issue?

Under construction issue?

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 1832
replies 11
following 9

unusualfabrication   +1y
I know awhile ago they used to do a under construction issue for the october issue, I don't know why october maybe Halloween, every year. I could be wrong but I don't recall seeing anything like this the last few years. I personally liked the ideal and wish you would start doing it again. Maybe have some rules govern what is acceptable and possibly throw in some build up pics.
impulse   +1y
better go back and look at your issues... pretty sure there has been one for the last who knows how many years.
Lagz   +1y
that mazda on 22s was the last under construction issue i remember.. and i thought that was this past year... i could be mistaken.
unusualfabrication   +1y
I don't remember an entire issue dedicated to only in under construction vehicles though. But I could be wrong, maybe it just slipped my mind at the moment I was thinking about it, lol.
SoloSpecialties   +1y
dont remeber the month,dont feel like digging thru my stack lol. But Zacks mazda that DIB built was on the cover. and all the features were under construction. there was a badass bronco II,ext cab s10 with a v8,and more i dunno lol.
LittleShopLackey   +1y
Edited: 12/1/2008 9:49:56 PM by LittleShopLackey

Hehe... they SHOULD get rid of this issue, b/c the trucks that grace the cover all fall victim to the 'Construction Zone Cover Curse' lol. damnitjust some quick pics I found hehe. And yes, sadly, mine fell victim too. So far at least. But it is definitely the best issue of the year always

*edit* by CURSE I mean they don't get finished ;)
post photo
unusualfabrication   +1y
Ok, now I remember them. What exactly is the "construction zone" cover curse, that they never get finished?
LittleShopLackey   +1y
Originally posted by UnusualFabrication

Ok, now I remember them. What exactly is the "construction zone" cover curse, that they never get finished?

Yah I edited that back in there. Forgot not everybody may know of 'the curse'. We used to joke about turning down the offer to get it shot for the U/C cover b/c that meant we'd never finish the blazer. It's now been over 2 years since it got shot and still no where close to complete lol. So you see my concern

***Please note we would have never ACTUALLY declined the cover offer lol***

mike
unusualfabrication   +1y
HAHAHA, sorry I missed the edit! I kind of figured thats what is was about.
TwistedMinis   +1y
I think the cover is just a curse period. Lol.