threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 1
Minitruckin' Magazine \  How long does it take.....

How long does it take.....

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 848
replies 8
following 8

NOTLONUF   +1y
i finally decided to save some money and subscribe to minitruckin and truckin instead of buying each months issue at the store. i was wondering how long does it usually take before you get your first issue? i ordered online about 3-4 weeks ago.
puddin06   +1y
I think they say 4 to 6 weeks
low mazda   +1y
it took mine like 8-12, but that was years ago. I need to re-subscribe
NOTLONUF   +1y
so i have now received 2 issues of truckin which i added to my order for mini truckin but still no mini truckin mags yet. i guess i might be on the same plan blitch was. whats up mike? i'm going through withdrawls of MT. hook a brother up.
gob   +1y
my gf got me a subscription around the beginning of dec and i just got feb and march today in the mail. thats pretty quick!!
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by NOTLONUF so i have now received 2 issues of truckin which i added to my order for mini truckin but still no mini truckin mags yet. i guess i might be on the same plan blitch was. whats up mike? i'm going through withdrawls of MT. hook a brother up. ---------------------------------------------i go through this every month, the 7-11 gets theirs before i get mine...... ive missed various issues as well. what i do is call the number in the front of the issue and talk to someone about it, (its a florida # i believe). usually they will throw out an issue asap......

Slammed83Mazda   +1y
I signed up August 1st, received 1 issue so far. That's it.
tuckin eh   +1y

subscribed beginning of dec and nothing yet. I'll be patient. last time I subscribed i got one 2 weeks later!

eatinpavement   +1y

i've been waiting 2 years for my subscription. who can i talk to about this?

Page 1 of 1