Page 1 of 7
Minitruckin' Magazine \  I'm shocked......MT/SD.com

I'm shocked......MT/SD.com

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 5258
replies 67
following 49

unusualfabrication   +1y
For the first time in I don't know how long there wasn't a SD.com add on the first few pages of MT! What's up with this? Are they getting pinched hard by the economy now too? I noticed that last month they condensed it down to 2 pages from 6 pages and this month went to zero pages.
no1lowr   +1y
hmm, havent got my mt yet, thats weird, cant be that bad......
chevygurly   +1y
I've noticed both FBI and SD AD's have gone down in number of pages.

Our hobbies are WANTS not NEEDS so I would have to say they are somewhat effected by the economy.
slammedcivicsi   +1y
Edited: 12/1/2008 1:52:51 AM by slammedcivicsi

thacru78   +1y
AIM's 22 pages pushed the others out.....
bdydrp18   +1y
i getting a little tired of the 22 pages of AIM ads too. time to cut them do to 2 pages, not like anyone buy from them anyways
neurotic   +1y
Im sure the smaller companies are tryign to save money. AIM is huge and can afford to spend the big bucks on the pages. The mags will never tell them to go smaller that takes away from their profit. Like said before this stuff is luxury not a necessity. Just like SEMA was smaller and downsized because lots of people are cutting back extra cost.
puddin06   +1y
Have you ever seen what they charge for add space i could imagine cutting down with the economy and the price to advertise
GraphicDisorder   +1y
Originally posted by bdydrp18

i getting a little tired of the 22 pages of AIM ads too. time to cut them do to 2 pages, not like anyone buy from them anyways

The magazine would not exsist then. Advertisers are largely what pay for the magazines.
mista337   +1y
I noticed that too.

SD dominated the inside cover for a looooong time.

Now it's CCE