threads
Back To Page - Minitruckin' Magazine
Page 1 of 4
Minitruckin' Magazine \  S10 Dually in MiniiTruckin!!!

S10 Dually in MiniiTruckin!!!

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 3588
replies 30
following 27

sponge splawn   +1y
I looked around here in the forums and couldnt find anyone had commented on it. If so, sorry to start a new post. I got my MiniTruckin day before yesterday and I have to say that the Dually is one of the sickest trucks I have seen in a long time. Ive been waiting for someone tio do this, and I think it turned out sick. Mike, this one already gets my vote for "Truck of the Year". Congrats to the owner and builder. I think Chevy shouldve just built one of these in the first place.
lo75lux   +1y
the green and white one? the guy has a build thread on s10forum if ya wanna check that out. BTW,what issue is it in? jan 08?
sponge splawn   +1y
Its in the brand new one,... I think it is the Feb '09. Not sure right now, its at home. SIIIICK!!!! truck! Not to knock on MT, but I think the Dually deserved a better feature and maybe even a cover though. Iknow that sometimes the truck is good enough, but the pics just arent enough. Maybe thats the case.
rolnlow   +1y
i will be cover of streetrucks, april issue will be out in march
fatboysS1O   +1y
seen it at the RA show. its def badass.
spicy   +1y
Originally posted by isuzusponge

I looked around here in the forums and couldnt find anyone had commented on it. If so, sorry to start a new post. I got my MiniTruckin day before yesterday and I have to say that the Dually is one of the sickest trucks I have seen in a long time. Ive been waiting for someone tio do this, and I think it turned out sick. Mike, this one already gets my vote for "Truck of the Year". Congrats to the owner and builder. I think Chevy shouldve just built one of these in the first place.

nice truck but dont it have to be on the cover for the truck of the year???
35hundo   +1y
Truck is sick as fuk!! s10 crew cab dually, right hand drive with a stock right hand drive cobalt(?) dash, small block chevy with a turbo! That thing made me shit my droors at the ///RA show
HotRodDime   +1y
definitely one of the baddest S-10s EVER built!!!!!!
Layumon22s   +1y
i do agree that the feature was pretty weak for a vehicle of that caliber. it should have at least gotten a better picture layout.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
somebody post some pics