Page 1 of 7
Minitruckin' Magazine \  1987 Mazda b2000 buildup.. 2low4u

1987 Mazda b2000 buildup.. 2low4u

Minitruckin' Magazine
views 6472
replies 60
following 35

87mazda   +1y
I bought the truck back in Febuary of 2007.. and it had already been bagged by the previous owner and rolling around on 16s... i drove it like that for the show season and then decided i wanted a full out show truck.. Brought it to friends shop in Little Chute, WI and they have been working on it Since.... Slammed out Kustoms.

How the truck looked when i bought it

Starting of tear down and a few surprises we found.. nice welds...

At Slammed out kustoms... Cab Back on and on the way back from a show... 52 Plymouth Dash.. and pics from Import and truck bash 08

and now its back at the shop for the winter getting more and more done... ill be sending the frame out to powder coat in a month or two and parts out for chroming.. engine is going to be redone.. and currently working on shaving everything and smoothing out imperfections.. Box will be going on fairly soon and start working on molding everything and more metal work etc... also has shaved side windows.. and basically custom everything.. trying to take our time and have it done right...

bdydrppup   +1y
picks are all effed up
87mazda   +1y
Yah.. any way to fix it without redoing them all?
deflatd   +1y
here ya go bro

Starting of tear down and a few surprises we found.. nice welds...

At Slammed out kustoms...Cab Back on and on the way back from a show...52 Plymouth Dash.. and pics from Import and truck bash 08
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fatboysS1O   +1y
sweet! now gimme ur wheels.
bdydrppup   +1y
i second that, i always loved those wheels, sweet truck
87mazda   +1y
thanks, phil (drgn bdy)

Saves me alot of time redoing everything...

haha.. the wheels are for sale.. Make me an offer. im buying something with a lip on them they were just for mock up until next year.. i have 4 20s and 2 18's and s10 wheel adapters for them..
Highhoe   +1y
awesome build... like the frame and dash alot
bdydrppup   +1y
so what pattern are they exactly? s-10 or other? and a deep lip wheel will be sweet. you going billet?
jdm customs   +1y
sweet man! keep us updated.