Page 1 of 1
Northwest \  b2200 302 project for sale.$ 1500

b2200 302 project for sale.$ 1500

Northwest Events
views 4111
replies 5
following 2

miller78   +1y
well the day has come my apartment manager is upset that im building a truck to this extent so he is wanting me to get rid of it. so here it is. I have a clean titled 93 b2200 long bed reg cab. the original engine and trans have been pulled and sold. its a roller with the stock axle and drive shaft in it. I got 18 inch titan wheels that go with it. is on stock rims with pretty good tires. I have chrome door handles inside and out. new clear headlights the h4 conversion. the inerior is a little rough but its still useable. has speakers in front and back. aftermarket radio. has a plastic bed liner. passenger side of the bed is dented up from side swiping something. over all a really clean truck no rust that I have found so far. now on to the engine. its a 1980s 302 with a 91 aod transmission. i have all the stuff to make it work with the 302 i also have a 8.8 out of a mustang. the 302 is semi build with forged flat top pistons and rods and a lunati cam. cam is brand new with lifters havent even been broken in yet. dont have a intake as of right now accidently bought the 351w intake instead of a 302. comes with edelbrock 650 carb. if you have any more questions ask. i will text pictures. my computer doesnt like downloading them.
Papo The B2200   +1y
I might be interested... Where are you located?
miller78   +1y
I'm in spokane washington
miller78   +1y
Price drop 1k. Need it gone
miller78   +1y
I will split it all up and sell the body and motor seperate
miller78   +1y
Make offers will be scrapping the truck soon.
Page 1 of 1