Page 1 of 1
Off-topic \  Need to vent...

Need to vent...

Off-topic General Discussions
views 1372
replies 3
following 2

kristincardoso24   +1y
I need to get this out. I'm so tired of the house I'm in. To small for my family and NO GARAGE! Got a project that is just rotting away and no where to do it. Can't afford to rent a shop and with 4 kids not that much time. Would be nice to just tinker after I put the
kristincardoso24   +1y
SoRry daughter hit send. To finish what I was saying. Would be nice to tinker after I put them to bed. Can't afford a bigger house in jersey on one income so we are looking to relocate to North Carolina. Any body know any nice areas? Thanx for reading.
jaredmxg   +1y
Yes Jersey sucks on taxes but NC is runner up for the next worse place. Your job probably is really what ties you to a location and sometimes family, but I would recommend further south, AL GA FL. Though don't forget about your kids education. Research what areas have the best schools, and what will work with your job. That truck is not that important. I have had my truck for 13+ years now and it will be there for another 20.
kristincardoso24   +1y
True we decided that nc would be the furthest because of extended family. We can still drive back in a day in case of emergency. Also education is important because 3 out of 4 of my kids are special needs and requires certain things. I just get frustrated not just about a project but I would just like a garage period. Would help with some extra income every now and then. Thank for ur input.
Page 1 of 1