Page 1 of 1
West \  The End Of Another Graet Show??

The End Of Another Graet Show??

West Regional
views 506
replies 5
following 4

truck action   +1y
At yesterday's show I heard a roomer that there may be no more Danger Zone!
droppedmitsu   +1y
Everyonre I knew that went this year said it sucked compared to years past. No vehicled and cops every where. No fun at all.
truck action   +1y
It was my 7th year going & entering,the turn out was good 800-900 .And the police presents is a must in the valley due the high gang presents! I just hope the show goes on!!
flntroc   +1y
I agree still one of the biggest shows on the west coast and the cop presence gives me piece of mind. They're not going to do anything unless you're up to no good
choppedn22d   +1y
That Sucks, Thats my favorite show. That and DTE. I wanted to go this year and so did my son. Bu I was drunk and he couldnt reach the pedals.
post photo
truck action   +1y
Dangererous Toys Car Club with Dustin Small and 12 others

The rumors are out there! The question is being asked? So here goes with heavy hearts we are announcing that there will not be a Danger Zone 2015! We as a club have decided after 10 years of throwing the event that it is time to hang it up. We have had a great time bringing this event to you however after 10 years we want to focus on other things life has to offer. Anyone who has ever thrown an event of this magnitude will understand. This is not the end of Dangerous Toys! We want to get our club back to what it was. To be known for our rides and members like we once were before we were "the guys that throw Danger Zone". So plan on seeing a lot more of us in the scene. 2015 will mark 25 years for us as a club. So we are going to make it memorable!
Sincerely, Brett Grant
President Dangerous Toys
Page 1 of 1