threads
Page 1 of 2
Street Source Suggestions \  StreetSource.com Stickers Available Again!

StreetSource.com Stickers Available Again!

Street Source Suggestions Street Source
views 1066
replies 10
following 7

baha   +1y
Hey guys I just received the stickers today. The free sticker promotion is up and running again!

Here is how:
To get the 2 free stickers, simply send us a SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope).

Get 2(two) 4X9 inch business envelopes
On one, address it to yourself. Put postage/Stamps on it (make sure it is enough to mail the envelope with contents). Do not seal this envelope.
Put the addressed envelope inside the 2nd envelope. Address it to:
SSM Stickers
Rob
P.O. Box 5322
Douglasville, GA 30154

Go to this link for up to date information->http://www.streetsource.com/Home/Stickers
itsarealedgeiswear   +1y
can i just Paypal you a dollar?
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
The man's time is worth more than a buck. Robert needs efficiency with all he wishes to accomplish. Writing everyone's info on envelopes takes time. Help the man out! Each person spends 5 minutes of their time instead of Robert having to spend 5 minutes multiplied by who knows of his time! But it IS awesome you want to rock some stickers to help support the site!
truck action   +1y
Sent yesterday!!
baha   +1y
I appreciate that Nate you are definitely right about the time! LOL he's one of my friends, he was joking. I'll be on the look out Gary!

Do you think people would pay $5 so they wouldn't have to fill out the envelope and send it in? Soon it will cost $1 just to mail a letter.
baha   +1y
Please let me know if anyone would be interested in full windshield banners. They wouldn't be free, but does $20 shipped sound fair?
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
I'm not sure people would pay 5 bucks for stickers. They may rather send you an envelope. It seems in many people's opinions stickers are free, not saying they should be, but it's the prevailing mentality cause most stickers are free whether it be from business promotion or thrown in with a purchased product....You could always offer the stickers via both methods, then you've covered your bases.

Windshield banners are a different animal, peeps typically don't frown paying for those, unless they just spent a good amount of cash on some goods and view it as a bonus and free advertising for the company....2 cent view
NtotheIZZATEDOG   +1y
And yeah, 20 bucks shipped for windshield banners sounds fair to me.
natesbizzz   +1y
How can I get a windshield banner? where would I send my 20bucks?
natesbizzz   +1y
Would I send my 20 bucks to the same address? How would I know you got my 20 bucks? Cash? paypal? what would be the best way?