Page 1 of 2
Off-topic \  Show Coverage Sites...

Show Coverage Sites...

Off-topic General Discussions
views 4319
replies 11
following 11

IM_SAYIN   +1y
Wheres some good pages / sites for some show coverage... I usually check Dropjawmag.com - SoCalCustoms.com - Truckrun.net - Underground-Scene.com - Sportruck.com - Truckinweb.com... Any good facebook pages or other websites?
IM_SAYIN   +1y
apparently i must have listed them all... smdh. lol
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
haha.. that's all that i know of..
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
I just finished the new show coverage uploader here.. so our show coverage will be going crazy very soon :)
Scoobysmak   +1y
So shutting SSM down was an overnight decision? I usually find that is not the best option but I don't know the details

For the topic posted, the only other sites that I know of are listed below but a few have not been updated in uh...a minute:

southeastminis.com
mindofmacias.com
Floridatruckscene.com-CLOSED???
Hotridesmag.com
showstopperz.net
curisinthestreets.com
i3owdown   +1y
southeastminis and floridatruckscene are gone
cluster   +1y
does anyone know who ran southeastminis before? i run carolinatruckscene which is more of a forum that me and a few friends use but would be interested in starting southeastminis up so the audience is bigger then carolinatruckscene
e10pvmt   +1y
Southeastminis was owned by my buddy scott and run by a few of us down here in FL....as with most forums traffic deopped off and the domain was not renewed....it just expired in the last couple months....but last forum post was sometime late last year....everyone movin to facebook has destroyed forum sites....his name on here is Airbagd....i will send him a link here and see if he wants to do anything....i know he still has shirts and i still have stickers as well as all the art files i designed
e10pvmt   +1y
Oh thats right....nonmore damn screen names on ssm anymore....his name is Scott Lawson....man i miss the old ssm