Page 1 of 1
West \  new to montana

new to montana

West Regional
views 519
replies 6
following 4

bigwheelrossie   +1y
Hey just moved to eureka from minneapolis wondering if theres anyone near there there is absolutly no scene where im at
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Welcome to Montana. It's a great state, but lacks the custom scene... you will see alot of hot rods and classics though. Im in Helena, roughly 600 miles from you haha. There's a handful of us here with about 8 bagged projects and a few more in Billings that we know of but other than that it's pretty scarce around here. If your ever in the Helena area, hit me up.
bigwheelrossie   +1y
Yeah i hear ya man i work for a shop out here called a&j customs doing full restos customs and the money maker deer hits. Were doing alot of builds for canadians since its alot cheeper in the states. I have an aunt and cousin in billings and red lodge so im down there alot. You should let me know what shows yall roll to cause im down to drive.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
We've been going to Sittin Pretti Summerslam every year and next year im hoping to make it to Relaxin at the Rock in Oregon.

I hear ya about the deer wrecks, they are a big problem around here. Ive hit 2, and both times totaled the vehicles but it was years ago when I was still a teen.
bigwheelrossie   +1y
Word both those shows i wanna hit. If your ever in the kalispell white fish area hit me up and come check out the shop we got a few bad ass ride were building for customers plus our trucks.
overkillFFF   +1y
Edited: 11/13/2012 1:49:19 PM by layinbody 720

Eureka?? wow, what a place to move! I used to live in Lethbridge AB, Canada, about 2 hrs north east. Every summer, second week of July there is a huge customs weekend and Dropsicles Sideshow minitruck show. Like I said, 2 hrs norht east and for Rob, it's 3 hrs north of Great Falls. there used to be a good minitruck scene in the 90's but it's dwindled off quite a bit. i've moved from Lethbridge and now live 3 1/2 north so it'll be a drive for all of us to get there! It's a good show but definitely needs more US content, plus, it gets covered by Minitruckin and street Trucks every year. Our club prez in California for Forbidden Fantasy who also created Grinder TV will also be there this year. Hope to see you there!
bigwheelrossie   +1y
Would love to get up there for that show but my dwi makes ot hard for me to cross the boarder.
Page 1 of 1