Cruse In/Get Togetther

West Regional
views 429
replies 5
following 2

truck action   +1y
Edited: 5/24/2012 12:45:38 PM by truck action

CanDo Get Together

Sunday, June 24, 2012 12:00pm All clubs, independents and enthusiasts welcome to attend. C'mon out to show off the rides, bring your picnic baskets and grilling gear.

There are grills available throughout the grounds, large lake so bring your fishing gear as well, pet friendly and lots of geese/duck...s waiting to be fed!

"Lagoon Valley/Pena Adobe Regional Park is located on Pena Adobe Road off Interstate 80. The park includes the historic Pena Adobe home, barbecue areas, horseshoe pit, multi-purpose field, bike trails, a small pond, excellent hiking, Lagoon Valley Lake for fishing, and much more. The park is located on 306 acres with bike trails, picnic tables, hiking and horse trails. The picnic area seats up to 50 and the park is equipped with restrooms."

DIRECTIONS: Pena Adobe and I-80 Exit PARK ENTRANCE FEES: $3.00 per vehicle See More
Cosa Nostra   +1y
be good to get outta town!count me in
truck action   +1y
Nobody else from here going to this ??
truck action   +1y
CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

This was posted on the Nissan site,so guess it's off in less others are still going!
truck action   +1y
Was told there will still be some people going ,so I'll roll up there & check in out.
My neighbor just finished 4-linking & bagging his 64 /C-10, & plans on going to!
truck action   +1y
So ----NOT A SINGLE OTHER RIDE SHOWED UP!!! :O
Page 1 of 1