threads
Page 1 of 1
Off-topic \  WARNING IF YOU HAVE A DOG!?!?!?!

WARNING IF YOU HAVE A DOG!?!?!?!

Off-topic General Discussions
views 1267
replies 5
following 6

GaToy   +1y
My chiauau recently started acting strange. She looked like she didn't feel well. So I took her into the vet to be looked at. At one point when the girl was asking me questions about what I thought was wrong the topic came up about was she eating. I said I think so and every night when I come home I give them one of those supposedly all natural chicken jerky treats. She said it isn't the Waggin Train is it? I said yeah why? She said the Waggin Train treats have been poisoning the dogs and all the vets have been getting dogs in with these symptoms. At one time they were recalled but then the FDA ok'ed them to continue sales. The vet said he has only had one dog die so far. But if this is one vet what about all the vets in the country? So now I have a rising bill so far of $700 due to my dog having pancreatis and is having to stay at the vet till monday so they can run IV's. These treats are coming from China and is just another example of them screwing us. WHEN THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO WISE UP AND STOP BUYING FROM THESE ASSHOLES?!?!?! Well, the vet called this morning. She passed away last night. The said a normal enzime count is around a hundred and hers were over a thousand. Oh well at least now she isn't sick anymore.
truck action   +1y
Sorry to hear of you loss of you dog!
Thanks for posting this up, I passed it to every one I know who have dogs!
jsutton   +1y
Edited: 4/19/2012 10:28:08 AM by jsutton

Sorry to hear about your dog.

Thanks. We had gotten a sample of those inside the bag of Kibbles and Bits we bought for our dog and we've given her a few, but never bought any.

Thanks again for the heads up.
dragggn   +1y
Sorry about your pup bro-
thanks for the heads up!
dav_onn   +1y
Sorry and thanks for share.
Page 1 of 1