Page 1 of 1
Under Construction \  Fabricated Gauge panel

Fabricated Gauge panel

Under Construction General Discussions
views 508
replies 8
following 6

ven   +1y
Figured I would post a couple pics of the handmade gauge panel I fabricated over the weekend for a customer. I built it so he could mount 2 dual needle gauges in it. It mounts to the bottom of the stock seat and all the airlines and wiring will be concealed thru the support tube. It is also designed to allow the seat to still slide in its full range of motion. 16 gauge construction, fully welded and metal finished, ready for powder coat or paint...Mounted to the under side of the seat..Installed on factory Nissan bench seat...Holes cut for the gauges..

He is dropping this off at the powdercoating shop this week so hopefully he can update the thread once he gets it back. If anyone else is interested in getting one of these send me a PM.
truck action   +1y
Looks real nice!
Maybe a dual stepped one with the switches in one & the gauges in the other!:BEERCHUG:
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
thats an awesome idea!!! all air and electric lines will fit and allow motion w/ no problems? do you know if he is using 1/8" or 1/4"?
bodydropped85   +1y
looks like wall-e's head lol. cool idea, i like it.
ven   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Slappy Mc Nasty said:

thats an awesome idea!!! all air and electric lines will fit and allow motion w/ no problems? do you know if he is using 1/8" or 1/4"?

--------------------------------------------

He is running 1/4" line, it will be attached at the seat and the floor with a excess loop so that way it has a few inches of adjustment. My daughter said it looked like wally too...lol. Thanks for the compliments!
bdydrppup   +1y
Thats a cool idea. Never seen it before but as soon as i did i wondered why nobody thought of it haha
ven   +1y
Thanks, I can also build it to mount to the floor between 2 buckets. Here is a test fit in his truck before he gets it powdered.
post photo
deflatd   +1y
how much?
ven   +1y
Thanks here is a pic of it after he got it powder coated gun metal grey to match his interior.

post photo
Page 1 of 1