threads
Page 1 of 2
West \  Will there be a Chris Marks Memoral Show this year??

Will there be a Chris Marks Memoral Show this year??

West Regional
views 991
replies 12
following 7

truck action   +1y
I haven't seen any thing posted on the Chris Marks Memorial Show,that in past years was always near the end of January.This would be the 4 year, any word???
SYCOTIK   +1y
Edited: 1/8/2012 3:22:11 PM by SYCOTIK

its been moved to end of april. forget the actual date tho. prob either 28th or 29th.
truck action   +1y
Thanks for the reply, & hope that date remains as Down To Earth Day is April 21, & always like going to the Chris Marks show!
SYCOTIK   +1y
Nevermind. I was wrong. Its sat april 14th at harley davidson in vacaville.
4DOORWHORE   +1y
good to know now i can put in for that day off from work - i wouldnt wana miss this well rounded local show lowslows, bagged, hotrods, ratrods, lifted, lowered, bikes, etc etc etc
truck action   +1y
Have yet to have seen any fliers on this show?
Is it going to happen & if so @ what date & location?
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
i just found out thats its a 4 hour drive for me................... my ass would LOVE the tiki-wooden seats after that drive. im trying to get something going so i can make it!!!
truck action   +1y
Would be a long drive for you, for a local type show! Lots of cool rides & the pin up contest!
It is a good show & for a good cause,lest past years was a memorial show. Don't see that stated on this years filer!
SYCOTIK   +1y
BUMP for a good local show. Really lookin foreward to it. Should b a pretty nice day on sat too