Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  6 LUG WHEELS THAT TUCK ON A HARDBODY WITH 2WD SHEETMETAL

6 LUG WHEELS THAT TUCK ON A HARDBODY WITH 2WD SHEETMETAL

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 2842
replies 7
following 8

LndRanger86   +1y
I have an 88 reg cab Hardbody. I have got 2wd fenders on the truck with no flared bedsides. What wheels are tried and true that tuck no problems on my truck. Does anybody have any pics. specs. offsets and such. I got a killer deal on a paintjob and took it while the gettin was good. and now I don't wanna mess with my sheetmetal. Help me out guys and lmk whats out there.
bodydropped85   +1y
custom billets, or swap to a 5 lug.
Whiplash   +1y
are you looking for temp wheels to hold you over or something stock like caddy or older chevy 4x4 wheels?
SunsetRanger   +1y
call colorado customs.. They will make you wheels that will fit under your bedsides.. One of my club members has 6 of them that fit under 2wd bedsides.. So it can be done.. Of course they aren't cheap..

post photo
Whiplash   +1y
I too ordered some wheels from Colorado Customs. 17x7s for my Mazda.
Shane S   +1y
Budnik wheels can make you a set. Mine are 18x7s and if I remember right the back spacing is 5 and 1/2. I have 4x4 front fenders now but the wheels fit fine when I had the 2wd fenders.
79squarebody   +1y
intro raceline boyds will all make a wheel to tuck 6 lug but will dig on your wallet good..5 lug conversion to 5x4.5 will make your options alot better.u can u a fwd positive offset wheel to tuck..pre-taco yota hubs and a yota rearend is what i used..
gimp5561   +1y
pathfinders tried and true

not up too date but dam sure will work
Page 1 of 1