Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  strut bags on stock struts

strut bags on stock struts

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 1648
replies 5
following 4

simple-pleasurez   +1y
long story short. dude that sold me the strut bags for my matrix lied and the struts are blown.

is there a way to use my stock struts with the air bellows from the air lift kit. Air lift wont give me any info on a replacement strut.

TwistedPhil   +1y
I believe the Air Lift struts are a different diameter than the stock ones, so I don't think you can just change them out.

Those Air Lift struts should be rebuildable by them though. Have you been trying to reach them by phone or email? Maybe try on their Facebook page- public attention might help!
simple-pleasurez   +1y
i emailed them. thanks phil i will try facebook. how you been buddy. long time no talk sucka
4DOORWHORE   +1y
AIRREX find em on FB or google em . . cool new stuff
simple-pleasurez   +1y
airrex kit i have seen on a matrix and dude said he had to alter a lot and already blew parts. feck that
ahab   +1y
I built a set of struts for my mazda 3 that uses Airlift bags. The type that seal with a big O ring around the strut body. I had to build a set of struts for the car using Toyota Celica strut inserts and 2 inch Dom tubing. I also had to machine a custom peice for the O ring to seal up against. All together its very complicated and you would be way better off buying some Universal Air Aero bags and using your factory struts. Feel free to email me and I can walk you through building a set of struts if you want. Andy.alldayfab@gmail.com
Page 1 of 1