threads
Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  Toyota suspension for a 620 Datsun?

Toyota suspension for a 620 Datsun?

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1804
replies 7
following 5

seanb   +1y
Okay, I heard you can narrow a '92 Toyota's front suspension for a 620 Datsun. Can anyone confirm this or suggest a better option?
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Im running a narrowed yota clip on my 68 datsun. no reason it wont work on a 620 as well.
kaoss   +1y
You'll be glad you did. The best I could do with with my Datsun 620's king pin set up was to lay on 17's.
seanb   +1y
Okay, great! Is there any certain year that's better than another?
maz duh   +1y
84-95 will all work for you. Look at the build thread for Seths toyota on here, he has pics of narrowing and installing a toy clip
dailydraggn   +1y
i have the front clip from a 79 toyota under my 74 620 narrowed 4" to run my 18s. and rear end out of same truck narrowed 6"
seanb   +1y
Great! Would you change anything or do anything different? Appreciate all the info.

dailydraggn   +1y
Edited: 11/7/2011 2:03:58 PM by dailydraggn

all depends on what back space wheels you want to run. that is why i had to narrow 4" on the clip. made the upper arms and modded the lower triangulated and screw in ball joint and running 84+ stock spindles only cause i had them laying around because i planned to get can do arms but decided to do it myself. it lays on stock spindles with 225/30/20 but i built my truck to run the eagle alloy 203s since i found a rare set in an 18. i would do it again in a heartbeat way easier then the stock datsun stuff.

also i think the 84+ trucks are already 1" narrower so again just depends on your wheels and where you need them to fit.
Page 1 of 1