Page 1 of 1
Tools \  ESAB Welders

ESAB Welders

Tools Q & A
views 1172
replies 4
following 4

CLNSHAVN   +1y
Just wondering if anyone has ever used an ESAB welder. I found a migmaster 215 pro for a decent price just kinda worried about gettin one cause ive never used one. Anyone got any pro's or con's? All comments are helpfull, thanks guys.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Quality machines. Ive used them in production shops where thats all they would use because they take a beating and keep working.

I personally think they have a great quality, espically the new models, but i like my lincoln machines more, so i went with them. I would personally go with a esab before miller tho. Again, thats just my personal opinion, i know miller makes a great machine, i just dont personally like them.

Taylor
CLNSHAVN   +1y
Thanks taylor i appreciate it man.
mike86mazda   +1y
Im not sure about the welders but ESAB makes very good quality plasma cutters that work well and take a beating. Im sure their welders arent far off from there.
prorida   +1y
If you found a 215 for a good price scoop it man! if you have ever seen the old green L-tecs, they are pretty much the same thing other than some modern technology updates. They made such a good machine, they didn't need to keep going back to the drawing board. I work for a welding company that is specific to Lincoln, but when i take the company hat off I'm all about ESAB. Red and blue is just like Chevy and ford, but i can say you won't be disappointed with yellow.
Page 1 of 1