Page 1 of 2
Dually Projects \  what is next

what is next

Dually Projects
views 2431
replies 11
following 7

mario sanchez   +1y
OK i'm ready to work on my frame need help and pic's i want to bag it so what do i have to do to start I'm thanking the c notch what do ya thank

liljlowrider   +1y
sounds like a good place to start... looks like you gotta lot of work ahead of you
low95xlt   +1y
good start but i would say get it blasted to have clean virgin metal and go from there
mario sanchez   +1y
ya I'm going to clean it up tonight
lockone   +1y
You are going to need to order a bunch of parts from Tennessee Wheel & Tire. Get out your favorite tools. I prefer the PLASMA CUTTER. Set up your notches, 4-link, install bags, plumb valves/tanks, do all of your cab trimming, and put that biotch back together and drag the hell out of it.

That is not all there is too it there is alot of small stuff but that is the basic shorthand version of it.

Have fun and may the force be with you....
leftcoast66   +1y
lock, I like the shameless advertising
lockone   +1y
I couldnt help myself
mario sanchez   +1y
how do i do that i need help if some one can draw me a pic or send me some pic of there truck
dragnasty   +1y

fo sho
lockone   +1y
There are some pics of mine on my SSM profile, but i dont think they will help you any...As bad as I hate to send you in this direction AIM has some diagrams on there site that may give you some help...Also checkout AirRide Technologiesor look around on SSM at peoples profiles.